Axis bank is the third largest bank in private sector, which gives exceptional benefits for you. Neo credit card gives you privileges of mobile recharge, shopping, discount on movie offers and much more. This card is a true delight for shoppers who want a bundle of attraction. From cash back to movie vouchers, it’s going to be one enchanting experience shopping via this Neo card.
To know more about this card, look below description of cashback, rewards, and features of Axis bank credit card
- If you can shop with Rs 500 at Myntra via the card, then get 10% off given for a minimum purchase
- When you buy redBus ticket with monthly benefits up to Rs 100, then get 10% off on each bus ticket reservation
- Get a maximum monthly benefit of up to Rs 30 on mobile recharge at a free-charge mobile app and get 10% cashback offer
- If you buy movie tickets at BookMyShow, then get 10% off in every time you purchases
- Get a welcome gift worth Rs 200 from BookMyShow
- A welcome gift voucher of Rs 500 available while shopping at Jabong
- Get a chance to earn 2 Reward Points for a spend of every Rs 200 on the card
Now we can explain fee and charges for Axis bank card, which you need to know
- Joining Fee: Rs 250, waived on a spend of Rs 2,500 in 45 days
- Annual Fee: NIL for First Year
- Second Year Onward: Rs250
- Add-on Card Joining And Annual Fee: NIL
- Finance Charges: 3.25% per month
- Cash Withdrawal Charges: 2.5% of the cash amount, subject to a minimum of Rs 250
- Late Payment Charges: Rs 100-700
How Can You Apply For Axis Bank Neo Card?
If you want Neo credit card, then, first of all, check your credibility of repayment, KYC and age factors. See it is easy when you apply for a card online, so can check age and KYC part at a time. For your information, we give you that you should be between 18 to 70 years and your Add-on cardholder age 15 years also good credit history is mandatory.
Now we can see your proper documents which lenders want a time of application Axis Bank Neo credit card submission. First submit Identity proof, Residence proof, and Income proof.
Now apply for an online Neo card, visit the Axis bank site, select credit card section, fill personal and professional information along with documents. After your submission of application can take 2 to 3 weeks for approval.
How To Do Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Online?
Axis bank credit card is known for the urgent need of money whenever you need money, just swipe your card. But if you want to continue this service without any trouble, then pay the bills on time without interest fee. There is two option to pay bills offline and online. As we talk about offline, so you have a choice through cash or cheque payment or either opted online payment option, where you have many roots.
You can pay your credit card bill payments via net banking service, for that just link your Axis bank savings account to your net banking site. You can make payments from another bank account also just link your net banking ID and pay. Your credit card bills can be pay from other bank accounts by using electronic clearing service. Also can pay through your smartphone, in short, you have an endless option to pay bills on time without any extra fee charges.
In this busy schedule lifestyle, it’s difficult to take out time to pay bills on right time, that’s why online zone process is the best time-consuming, convenient, instant and secure option. As we all know Axis bank is one of the leading banks in India when it comes to credit cards. The wide array of features and benefits are there in Axis Bank Neo credit card.
What Is Credit Card Bank Statement And How Will You Know Your Monthly Report Through This?
The bank statement is like tracker of your credit card. It holds your every expense, purchasing products, swipe report and monthly credit limit. You have this report in your registered email ID which is sent by the bank. Through this, you can check all the facilities of your credit card as well as a gift voucher, coupons, cash back, reward points etc. In short, your transaction report helps you to maintain, credit score so that you can, maintain CIBIL report as well.
You have another option which makes you more comfortable to use Axis bank Neo Credit Card that is customer care service. With the help of this, you can ask doubts and query on their toll-free number 1800 419 5959 and take quick response.