To become a teacher is not an easy task these days. The hiring procedure of teacher is becoming tough day by day. And somewhere it has become a bit difficult to find a talented teacher. Due to this reason, the hiring process of teachers is based on their analytical skills to sort out the most suitable teachers for the job openings. Teaching profession is one of the most difficult jobs in which the candidate needs to be highly professional and should possess a key expertise in the subject as specialization.
Candidates need to have B.Ed degree or have qualified the TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) or PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) exams for private and government school respectively. Once qualifying the exam, candidates will be able to grab jobs in different educational institutions and in this way he/she can lead a great career ahead. Candidates cannow easily apply for School Teacher job on the various job portals. By doing so, job seekers can avail the benefits.
Now moving onto some of the major interview questions asked by the panel in school teacher jobs are mentioned below:
- Tell me about yourself.
- How would you prepare your classroom if it is the first day of school and you are a first-grade teacher?
- As a grade one teacher, how would you motivate parents to become involved in the classroom and in their child’s education?
- Are you a flexible teacher? If so, explain how.
- What is the most difficult aspect of teaching a below average student?
- What ways do you assess and evaluate students?
- What would you like to modify in your teaching pattern to meet the needs of a gifted student?
- What is your view about the teachers from whom you took education?What did they say about you?
- Do you know what is going on in the educational field these days?
- Do you have the passion for your profession? In other words, do you stay updated?
- What is your classroom management plan?
- Do you enjoy teaching children? If so, how would I know if I observed your class?
- How do you differentiate your teaching? Please provide a couple of examples.
- What will be your contribution in our school for the proper growth and development of the students?
- Why have you decided to become a teacher?
- What is your teaching philosophy?
- To learn new information, what approach or strategy do you use?
- How will you manage the noise level in the class?
So, there are some of the frequently asked interview questions in any teaching jobs. Just go through it and prepare the concise answer to crack the interview. There are various job portals where you can get all the updates related to teaching. One such job portal is Monster Gulf. Being a leading job portal in Gulf, it provides a platform where job seekers and the employer can get connected. The Gulf countries are Bahrain, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Sign in and create your profile today to avail the benefits.
Pragyan Prabha is a passionate content writer who writes articles related to jobs and career opportunities in various profile. When not writing, she loves exploring the tourist attractions