After submission of the YES bank credit card application, you are curious about the status. You can login to the online tracker site. Fill your application reference number along with a registered mobile number, within a second your report published on your screen. Through this procedure, you can tension free about YES bank credit card application status.
We all know YES bank credit card is the well-known and trustworthy organization. They can offers shopping, traveling, dining, and entertainment related products along with discount, cash back, rewards, etc.
What Is The Procedure To Get Instant Approval?
If you want a prompt response, for that should check online eligibility, KYC, and income. These are the key factors which need to remember.
Eligibility Factor For A YES Bank: You should be between 21 to 60 years with a spotless previous history. The annual earning should be Rs 5.5 lakhs not less than that.
KYC Factor For A YES Bank: You need to submit identity proof, address proof, income proof, and a recent passport size photograph.
Apply For A YES Bank: To drop an application, so follow few things. Go to the official site, fill personal-professional data, upload KYC, share registered email ID and mobile number.
Why Should You Select YES Bank Credit Card?
They offer you cash backs, reward points, and much more things. Let’s check out which YES bank credit card privileges as per your needs.
YES Prosperity Edge Card
- The spending of a total Rs 75,00 within 30 days of issuance, you will get 1500 reward points
- On an annual spend of Rs 6 lakhs, you will get 15,000 reward points
- On each registration of YES PayNow 500 reward points
YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Card
- On an annual spend of Rs 3.6 lakhs in a year, will get 12,000 reward points
- You will get reward points against JPMiles
- The interest rate on revolving credit 2.40% per month
YES Prosperity Rewards Card
- On spending of Rs 1.8 lakhs in a year, you will get 10,000 reward points
- The interest rate on revolving credit 2.40% to 3.22% per month
- A spend of Rs 2,500 within 30 days of the issuance you will get 1,000 reward points
YES Prosperity Cashback Plus Card
- On transaction between Rs 400 to Rs 5,000 at all petrol pumps in India, will get fuel surcharge waiver benefits
- Annual fee Rs 1,500 with applicable taxes
- On movie ticket booking, grocery shopping, and bill payment via YES PayNow, you will get 5% cash back
How To Make A Credit Card Payment?
You can use your YES bank credit card for multiple purposes and pay bills is one of them. The bank can provide you net banking, mobile banking App, autopay, NEFT, and other online payment privileges. Before can operate, have to register yourself and login through own User ID and password.
Should You Check Online Monthly Bank Statement?
Yes, after knowing the YES bank credit card application status or offers easily can view bank statement. The bank can send you on registered email ID, or either online banking portals also give you the facility.
How Is Customer Care Service Helpful For You?
Call on 24*7 toll-free customer care 1800 103 1212 number and take a prompt response. You can ask product related issues, share feedback, complaints, etc. The executives are happy to help you.