How To Apply For Canada PR Visa From India
Canada is the most sought after country by the immigrants all over the world. For meeting this huge demand for immigrants looking to move to Canada, Federal government of Canada has started over 60 immigration programs. Based on the reason for the immigrants looking to move or visit Canada, they can apply for various types of Canada visas like student visa, work visa, temporary resident visa, PR visa etc.
Canada PR visa is in most demand for the immigrants who are looking to move to Canada on a permanent basis from India. PR visa allows its holder to live and work in the country for duration of five years. Some of the major benefits for Canada PR visa for the immigrants from India are as follows:
- Can live and work anywhere in Canada
- Access to subsidized educational system
- No tax on income earned outside of Canada
- Can sponsor the application of their relatives and family members for PR visa
- After three years, holder can apply for Canadian citizenship
- Can avail the benefits of social security
Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has the following immigration programs that allow the skilled immigrants to apply for Canada PR visa:
- Express Entry Program
- Provincial Nomination Program (PNP)
- Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP)
- Family Sponsorship Program
- Life Caregiver Program
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP)
Express Entry Program is a point-based program that manages the profiles of the candidates who have applied under the skilled economic immigration programs: Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) and Canadian Experience Class (CEC). For candidates to be able to apply under the express entry program they have to follow the below mentioned steps:
- First, they have to create an express profile in the express entry program by submitting their credentials.
- Once they have submitted their credentials, candidate’s express profile will be pooled together with the profiles of the other candidates under the express pool.
- With the use of a ranking system – Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), profiles of the candidates are ranked in the pool based on the points that are awarded to the respective express profile based on factors: Core/ Human-capital factors, Skill-transferability factors, Spouse or common-law partner factors and bonus points.
- The higher ranked profiles in the express pool are then issued an Invitation to Apply (ITA) via the express draws that are held on a regular interval period of time by the IRCC.
- With the help of ITA, candidates are able to apply for Canada PR visa to the IRCC.
- Candidates have 60 days to submit their application with proper set of documents to the IRCC.
- Then the profile of the candidates are evaluated by the IRCC that is background check and documents validation.
- On successful evaluation of the application by the IRCC they are issued the Canada PR visa
For the immigrants looking to move to Canada from India, they have to submit the required documents by the IRCC in order to be eligible for their move to Canada. Document that makes the immigrants eligible for their move to Canada from India are as follows:
- Proof of funds: Candidates irrespective of the immigration program, have to show the settlement funds to show that they will be able to support themselves and family members for their move to Canada. These proof of funds can be the statement from banks or other financial institutions
- Educational Credential Assessment: This document is required for the immigrants who have done their education outside of Canada and via this document they have to show their education equivalency to the Canadian educational system.
- Language Proficiency: To prove their language proficiency in English, candidates have to submit their IELTS score.
- Travelling documents: Candidate have to submit a valid travelling document in case from India they have to submit their travelling passport.
Start your Canada immigration journey from India with the help of the best immigration consultant in India – Nationwide Visas. An ICCRC registered immigration firm with over 11 years of experience and already has set the benchmark for the best success rate for Canada PR visa in the immigration industry, Nationwide Visas is the best option for any aspirant who is looking to move to Canada. Register with us at nationwidevisas.com or call us at 011-4617-7777.