There are many things in Mussoorie that make it one of the most celebrated tourist destinations in the country. Not only does it have some of the best sights to see and experience but it also has some very interesting activities that you have to try out once you visit this place!
Believe it or not, but there are so many activities that you can enjoy in Mussoorie that you are bound to be spoilt for choices. If you want to make sure that you get to try out the ones that you want to, first book a room in one of the resorts in Mussoorie of your choice. Want to know what fun activities you can try out at this hill station?
Take a look and take your pick!
- Mussoorie is a place that is particularly celebrated for its beauty. So how nice would it be if you got a bird’s eye view of the place? Well if you want to take a look at the expanse of Mussoorie from the top then you have to try out the famous cable car ride here. This cable car ride runs between Gun Hill and Jhulaghat. People generally take the cable car from Jhulaghat, travel to Gun Hill and then back. If you are interested in trekking and what to scale the Gun Hill, which is the second highest peak of this hill station, then you do it in the reverse manner. This cable car ride has fixed timings in winter and summer months, hence it is best to get to know the time window during which this cable car runs. This is a must try out activity when in Mussoorie.
- Another activity for which Mussoorie is ideal is trekking. There are various kinds of trekking route in Mussoorie, from beginners to medium, you will find every kind of trek here. Some of the most famous trekking routes of this hill station are a trek to the Nag Tibba summit, the Harki dun trek, the Dodital trek, just to name a few. Treks are organised here on a regular basis and hence ask the staff of the best hotels in Mussoorie where you will be staying to inform you of a good one.
- Another peaceful activity that you ought to try out when in this hill station is walking. Take long walks in order to enjoy the natural splendour of this place. A walk on the Camel Back Road is one of the most celebrated walks that tourists take when visiting this hill station.
- Want to experience some thrill when in Mussoorie? Then take a walk on the sky bridge. This structure is about 80ft high and you know what the best part about this bridge is- it is a hanging one and cannot hold more than 25 people at one go!
- Want to be a little bit more daring? Then you can try out sky walking on a tight rope fixed at a height of about 120ft away from the ground!
Want to have some fun when in Mussoorie? Do try out these activities!