Shop for Appliances on No Cost EMI and Save Big
The summer season is the time to see many appliances being launched in the market by leading brands. Some of the leading appliances include air coolers, air conditioners, TV, fridge, and washing machine and more.
You may see many deals and discounts on such appliances also being provided. However, your monthly budget may not allow you to buy your required home appliances. As a result, you may not pocket deals on such products.
If you are also someone who is looking to buy some appliances but have some budget concerns, then this article is for you. Read on and know about an alternative payment system that will let you buy all without worrying about the budget.
Have you heard about the concept of the No Cost EMI? It is now one of the most efficient ways to pay for various kinds of products by paying in easy installments.
What is No Cost EMI?
As the name suggests, the No Cost EMI facility helps a prospective buyer spread the cost of an air cooler, TV, fridge and more over a tenor. He/she only needs to pay the exact EMI amount per month and nothing extra. Hence, not only one keeps paying in easy installments that do not affect monthly budget but, also without extra costs.
How does No Cost EMI work?
Here is a quick example to help you know how the No Cost EMI works!
Example – Suppose the price of a Symphony air cooler that you wish to buy over a tenor of 12 months is Rs.12,000. Hence, you will only need to pay Rs.1,000 per month for the next 12 months and nothing extra.
This way, you can end up saving huge compared to what you would have spent on other EMI-based payment alternatives in India.
In India, the No Cost EMI facility is available across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network.
You only need to have the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to swipe at a partner store to shop for appliances on affordable EMIs and manage your monthly budget.
What is Bajaj Finserv EMI Network?
Bajaj Finserv EMI Network is a leading payment network in India that offers you the finance to shop for appliances and 1 million+ products across multiple categories.
As per your financial eligibility, the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network offers you a consumer durable loan of up to Rs.4 lakh to start shopping for your needs on installments.
What are the benefits of Bajaj Finserv EMI Network?
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network offers multiple benefits to its customers such as:
- Consumer durable loan of up to Rs.4 lakh to kick-off shopping for various products on easy installments.
- Flexible repayment tenor ranging between 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 months to pay as per your repaying capacity.
- Shopping via the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card by swiping it at a local outlet just like a credit/debit card.
- Most of the products available across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network come with lower or no processing charges and down payment.
- Hassle-free documentation with the only cancelled cheque and KYC documents needed to start shopping at 60,000+ stores in 1300+ cities in India.
How to start shopping at No Cost EMI?
Now, shopping for your favourite products such as appliances, groceries, life care products, furniture and more on No Cost EMI is super possible. All that you have to do is follow some steps such as:
- Walk into any of the 60,000+ local outlets across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network in 1300+ cities
- Choose any appliances such as an AC, air coolers, fridges, washing machines, TV and more and swipe the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
- Come out with your purchase on easy EMIs
Customers without having the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card can also buy products on EMIs. They only need to submit a cancelled cheque along with KYC documents at a store to grab quick in-store financing to kick-off their shopping.